Friday 2 January 2009

Amaze your girl with your new dimension

Subject: Re: Amaze your girl with your new dimension
To: Juana Billings

Ms Billings,

As you will no doubt be aware, I recently started to exist in Minkowski spacetime. I did as you suggested and attempted to amaze my girl, but as she only currently exists in conventional Euclidean space, she lacks the faculties necessary to understand what I was doing or where I was going, and my to-ing and fro-ing in the fourth dimension was entirely lost on her. As a compromise, I jumped up and down on the bed - motion along the traditional Cartesian z-coordinate - but she's seen that kind of thing before, and was not particularly impressed.

Sorry it didn't work out,
Best,
Simon

1 comment:

  1. my belly jiggles in many dimensions at this one.

    ReplyDelete