Subject: Re: Relax, the blue pill will do everything for you
To: Floyd Griffin
Great news, I had no idea. Off the top of my head, here's some stuff that needs taking care of:
1. Rising damp in utility room
2. Couple of small scratches to paintwork of passenger side door of the Toyota
3. New logo for an arts-based non-profit
4. We're getting quite low on milk
5. Rob's birthday's coming up, and I haven't got him anything
#3 is pretty urgent - they want to see a first draft by Friday. Other things can wait a while.
Does it automatically know these things? Or do I have to tell it? Let me know.